JoseyR3Wales

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Victory Vision Tour
I can offer a "map" of sorts to plan with or y'all can free style which is what we do but we live here and have more time. Even though the BRP will probably have quite a few cagers on it, the best photo ops are up there. IF you want, we'll load this into the truck and have it on hand. Days are shorter in October and honestly would prefer to feed y'all with some daylight left. Then you can burp and fart around the fire pit in the dark.
pic.jpg

Jay, Wendy and Mulley are infinitely endless resources for roads and rides. NO STOPS FOR BBQ on Saturdays Ride. You know we ride and cook in the rain. Yesterday we dined at Country Vittles in Maggie on the Way home. About 10 bikes there besides ours. A group from Chattanooga. Bikes were freaking spotless. Our Vision had dust and road grime on it. How did ya get from there to here so clean ? If you MUST trailer, take it out and ride for two hours before you go to a local joint :)

Last edited:
I made two blackberry cobblers for a funeral for a friend yesterday. No left overs. Reckon that's what I'll do in October if there are no objections.

Last edited:
Jay, Wendy and Mulley are infinitely endless resources for roads and rides. NO STOPS FOR BBQ on Saturdays Ride. You know we ride and cook in the rain. Yesterday we dined at Country Vittles in Maggie on the Way home. About 10 bikes there besides ours. A group from Chattanooga. Bikes were freaking spotless. Our Vision had dust and road grime on it. How did ya get from there to here so clean ? If you MUST trailer, take it out and ride for two hours before you go to a local joint :)

;););)

image.jpg

Good on you for cobbler at a funeral. Funerals are for the living, and should be a celebration of life.

I look forward to the cobbler I can enjoy, and encourage others to enjoy when I'm gone.

The widow approved before hand. The family prepared Taco's, Tim's favorite, I did the cobblers because the blackberries occur naturally around our homes. Now we just need to be vigilant friends,to his widow.

Someone should check with Rob and Gabi to make sure having the cooker on site for a private affair is OK with them.

Last edited:
If I return to pie baking mode, bout how many should I bake up at about $25 each ? PM requests.
0726151625.jpg

Last edited:
Back