O2 sensor and triples Help

tekardi

.060 Over
Hi guys

Yesterday I started my first real mod on my bike, I remove All tha **** from aribox and put triples and other 2 filters on to it , but I m having this issue that maybe you could help. As I live in Argentina my resources are limited I mean parts etc..... So I will start with the things I already have:

Tune ECCU & cable
Aftermarket silincers tune from Triumph
GiPro w Atre

My troubles start here, witch tune must I set up in my bike while I don t have tune boy , power commander etc, do I need to eliminate O2 sensor ? Is this a must? I don t have any dynotune in my country, how do I proceed ? Thanks for helping me
I will post pictures of my work , thank a lot

Everyones has its own taste my friend thats why I don t like fat girls ..... I like they look... really didn t wanted to have 3 big pods on the side ...for me these are ok

Could not have said it better! If you are after looks, the stock bear claw looks just fine. It's performance that the air filters are added for,,,,. Also, you had better be cleaning and servicing those small pods often if you ride in ANY dust conditions. K&N filters have a history of passing dirt if you look at a few posts regarding K&N type filters on automotive and M/C forums. Especially diesel truck forums.

Even servicing the K&N filter on my wifes Harley every 3,000 miles, dirt took out the rings at 20,000 miles. And yes, that was confirmed by the machinist that did the cylinder boring for me after looking at the stock pistons, rings and barrels.

I now service the new K&N air filter every 1000 miles. What a pain, but no other filter option is available for the Harley. I researched high performance type air filters high and wide when I did the engine last spring. I guess I could install a "Pre filter" on the bike, but cleaning the filter often hopefully will work.

Sending this baby off to Outerwears to get a custom prefilter made for it next week. I believe this will be a good filter on the beast . It will have the temp and ambient pressure sensor inside it to obtain accurate measurments for the ECU.

It utilizes the OEM Velocity stacks and is rated for 290 bulk horse power.
They also have 2 others that will fit this modified base plate I made for it.
the other two are rated for 210 qand 230 bulk horse power. The differences between the three are the internal and external heights. all lengths and widths are the same.

Back