Not an owner yet but...

Well it took 2-1/2 years but I finally did it. I will be picking up my 2007 Blue & White Classic this week.

I took an '05 for a test ride last week (holy cow, all the comments above turned out to be true;)) The '07 came up for sale and so I went to see it yesterday. It didn't take too many minutes to decide I had to have it.

Can't wait to pick it up and take my first real ride.

Cheers

Jthree

Haven't had a chance to get picture yet but I will post as soon as I get a chance. I have to say, the blue & white combo is a real nice color scheme.

Cheers

Jthree

Good to see you no longer have your nose pressed against the window! Now get out there and ride it! Welcome from Downunder.

When buying anything "used" it's a good thing to have a good look at the maintenance history. Have the factory recommended items been done or not? Regular oil and filter changes done? With the VIN # you can call any Triumph dealer and have them do a search, on that prospective bike, to see if there are any outstanding service recalls or things of that nature. Just be smart and try to be objective when you jump. If something doesn't "feel right" this forum has so much knowledge available that it's scary! The right bike is out there. Good luck.

Back