Slyanide

.060 Over
Ride
2009 Triumph Rocket III
Hey form North Texas (Fort Worth / DFW), I have been looking to get back on a bike after a year off and have been a fan of Triumphs for a long time.
I have been on a bike since I was 5 mainly on dirt, we raced flat track, motocross, cross country and enduro. Since it takes longer to heal I am going back to street riding to maintain my sanity.
This week I picked up a 2009 Rocket 3 Classic with 12k on the clock, I am going over the bike (mechanically) this week and will be doing a lot of reading on this board for tips, tuning and equipment.
See you out there.

Welcome from NY, lived in Dallas, then Wise County, back in the 70s.

Welcome from Cypress TX. Enjoy the new ride.
Hey form North Texas (Fort Worth / DFW), I have been looking to get back on a bike after a year off and have been a fan of Triumphs for a long time.
I have been on a bike since I was 5 mainly on dirt, we raced flat track, motocross, cross country and enduro. Since it takes longer to heal I am going back to street riding to maintain my sanity.
This week I picked up a 2009 Rocket 3 Classic with 12k on the clock, I am going over the bike (mechanically) this week and will be doing a lot of reading on this board for tips, tuning and equipment.
See you out there.

Another Aussie welcome

WELCOME, Sly from WA. :D
Do like your handle! :thumbsup:
For your home-reading pleasure, we have many other Texicans on the forum as well. :p
Sure hope the floods missed you . . .

Back