New to R3Owners not to Rocket III

GaryB

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Been riding my 2005 RIII since 2009 and have visited this forum but never signed up. Figured it was time to do so. I am an Electronics Engineer dealing mostly with BLDC motors at a small company. I have 2 dogs and a wife who are all equally glad to see me come home.

Came to motorcycle riding late in life but now can't get enough of it. I ride year round in Phoenix AZ including every day to work.

We
Been riding my 2005 RIII since 2009 and have visited this forum but never signed up. Figured it was time to do so. I am an Electronics Engineer dealing mostly with BLDC motors at a small company. I have 2 dogs and a wife who are all equally glad to see me come home.

Came to motorcycle riding late in life but now can't get enough of it. I ride year round in Phoenix AZ including every day to work.
Welcome. Don't need to tell you there are real helpful people here. It's been my experience most bikers will help if they can. To bad our dollar is so bad. I'd like to get to Arizona this winter. Keep the rubber down, except if your bringing the front wheel UP.

Welcome from Auss, while I am normally an all year rider I haven't been near my girl in a month as I have been snowed under with Bloody work hence my absence from here lately.
I was over there earlier this year due to the Kindness and Generosity of some of your fellow Americans gifted me the Holiday of my life and a few of us got together in Flagstaff and spent a couple of days riding around the Grand Canyon area .... what truly awesome place you guys have there @TURBO200R4 is from around there somewhere look him up ... a really nice guy

We

Welcome. Don't need to tell you there are real helpful people here. It's been my experience most bikers will help if they can. To bad our dollar is so bad. I'd like to get to Arizona this winter. Keep the rubber down, except if your bringing the front wheel UP.

Thanks Cliff, I've met a lot of Canadians here back when the US dollar was weak.

I dig those saddlebags man looks great. Im new on this site as well looking to ride with anyone from Louisiana.

Welcome from Auss, while I am normally an all year rider I haven't been near my girl in a month as I have been snowed under with Bloody work hence my absence from here lately.
I was over there earlier this year due to the Kindness and Generosity of some of your fellow Americans gifted me the Holiday of my life and a few of us got together in Flagstaff and spent a couple of days riding around the Grand Canyon area .... what truly awesome place you guys have there @TURBO200R4 is from around there somewhere look him up ... a really nice guy

Nice to hear you got to see some of AZ. I do love it here. I almost moved to Melbourne for a job once but they wanted to pay AUS wages and back then the US$ was double the AUS$. I never would have been able to move back to the US.

I've noticed you are one of the go to guys for TuneECU tunes. I may have to ask for your help once my RamAIR comes in.

welcome from tucson
i to have a wife and 2 dogs and one of the dogs is happy to see me, i asked her if she was as glad to see me as my dog max and she said no!:roll::roll:

Welcome from Mississippi! Just got back from 4 years in Europe. I really miss the roads and riding, but man am I excited about year round rolling!!
@IROCKIT Steel is in Louisiana and I'm just east on hwy 90. Where you at in LA? Join us in Maggie valley later this month. If you haven't already throw up an introduce yourself thread so we can all get to know you.

Back