triple_smiley

"Faster than trouble, too fast to fade." - Lucero
Ride
R3r; Speed Triple
Hey from North Carolina! Hopefully my questions arent too much of a repeat of other threads. Im trying to search well and find the answers before i start a new one. I've already been enjoying my Rocket Roadster, but I'm on here for the mods advice and general upkeep tips. Thank you for all of your information ahead of time.

Smiley

My first question(s)!!! Whats the best thread/page for a tutorial on how to install the pod filters, what's supposed to be removed? I ordered the kit from Pure Triumph and they sent three large pods (i know where those go) and two "crank case filters". One 5/8 and one 3/4. not sure where those go. Does the gray tube under the tank get removed completely? Where then do I put the ECU(*edit: the O2 sensor. I get my parts names screwed up sometimes)?

I know, I know, I was supposed to keep the questions light.

Just looking for the right thread, I know it's on here! ...somewhere.

Smiley

Last edited:
T_S, You can find a lot of "sticky" threads with explanations of mods on the .com site. Although this site is better for lively live conversations and general fun. We have a lot more activity. Oh yeah, we are nice to each other here. .com can get a little rough from time to time. They like to slap each other around a little.

www.r3owners.com

Last edited:
Back