New Rocket Roadster with mods

I'm pretty sure the exhaust will work. The square box right there at the black exhaust tip is the ABS. I bet it will be very loud.

Welcome!

TuneBoy

TuneBoy does support the Roadster. I just got the latest tune edit and base tunes for my 2011 Roadster from Emma. You can also load 3 separate maps, do clutchless up shifts with a switch on the linkage, and they now have a wireless box.

Bike delayed, parts on back order :(. Will have to wait til mid sept now, but at least when I get it it'll all be good. Got a good heads up on a map from Wayne Tripp (extremely helpful) to get me through til i can dyno after first service. Going to use tune ecu to start, with power commander running no map unless it needs richening up. Then as soon as, get it on the dyno to get the PCV dialled in :D.
Will post pics and dyno results as soon as I can!

Holy ****, the guy doing my exhaust has been/ still is in hospital - apparently he had a heart attack!:eek: Hoping he is well and resting!!

It means that it could be ages before I get my exhaust but quite frankly Im more bothered he gets better and he is with his family.

In the meantime tho I'm going to pick up the bike with the standard exhaust but with trip K&Ns fitted and PCV with stock roadster map, so i can do the run in and cut the bearclaw etc.

Anyone think it would hurt to run the 20352-2 tuneecu map - which is just for stock roadster stock exhaust with 100% secs and gears remapped for the 600km run in?

Back