Jeff Cameron

Supercharged
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
I put money down on a new Rocket today. Dealer advises the bike is in the country and in transit to them....I should have the bike in a few weeks. I went with the matte black and white stripes after looking at both color options. Now to start buying some accessories to make it mine. So far I am looking at the following things -

-New Jacket and Helmet as my current gear is blue/white and doesn't match the new bike at all.
- Sport windshield and the larger windshield (do they both use the same mounting kit?....I would like to use the sport one for around town riding but install the big one for my yearly week long trip)
- Engine guards with perhaps some pegs
- Headed grips
- Cruise Control
- Some type of hard bags (I currently have some soft luggage until I find what I am looking for....I like the Corbin backs but come on that is just too much $$)
- Power outlet for my heated vest
- Communication setup.....looking at the Sena20
- A bike cover for storing the bike over the winter

Anything I have missed or you can recommend?

Thx
Jeff

My gear matched my old bike but with the Rocket I wanted something in black or a grey. The old stuff is 9 years old (I always seem to get new gear when I get a new bike). Look sharp, be sharp I guess!

Just yankin' yer chain, Amigo.
Hope the new ensemble looks dapper!

G'day and Welcome from one of the tens of thousands of Aussie RIII Owners that hang out here. As far as what else you will need .. how's about a climate suitable for bike riding :cool:enjoy the new bike mate.

TC,
Now you are as bad as those Florida blokes - rubbin' it in about your superior weather!
My weather may suck; but, we can ride together patched up ALL we want!

No kidding. Sad to say that after buying my new bike I came home and chipped ice off my driveway. One thing about living in a cold climate....You really appreciate the summer riding season!

Sounds like you missed a heated seat and/or fluffy seat cover. How about some dice to hang from the mirrors?
Just stirring.
When (not if) you start looking at making the thing go a little better, you'll get all the advice you need here, as well as plenty you don't. ;)
Welcome aboard.

You also need the following:
TORS
Dobeck Performance AFR Plus
Triumph Black Tear Drop Mirrors
Triumph Back Rest/Rack
Corbin Beetle Bags
Corbin Fairing
Rodworx LED Accessory Lights
Rivco Handlebar Risers
Rivco Passenger Boards
Flipmiester Brake hose Fender Clamps