1098cracy

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket Roadster 2013
Hi all, just thought to say hello to everyone on the site,just got my new roadster and what a bike. Even been out in the rain today just for the hell of it. Brilliant bike.:D
cheers

welcome...

And get prepaired for people to ask why you have a silly grin on your face. This is a known side effect of Rocket ownership! :)

Welcome to Rocket World, and enjoy that new Roadster.

Dennis

53 dtg Dubai
54 dtg Home

It is a nice looking motorcycle, I especially like the exhaust. Triumph, in their infinite wisdom:D, interchanged many parts from the existing Rocket lineage to the Roadster, including the plastic brakeline clamps on the front fender and the radiator to which I offer replacements and upgrades.

The stainless inserts fit the Roadster as well as the brakeline clamp kit.

I also would believe the intake tract is the same, or very similar as well as the ECM.

The above isn't a plug, just a heads up so don't slam me. I'm sensitive.:rolleyes:

1098cracy,

Congrats! I know how you feel. I jsut picked up my Rocket 2 days ago with 2 miles on the ODO. Enjoy the ride!

Sidecar Flip -- thanks for the info! Your site has been bookmarked.

It is a nice looking motorcycle, I especially like the exhaust. Triumph, in their infinite wisdom:D, interchanged many parts from the existing Rocket lineage to the Roadster, including the plastic brakeline clamps on the front fender and the radiator to which I offer replacements and upgrades.

The stainless inserts fit the Roadster as well as the brakeline clamp kit.

I also would believe the intake tract is the same, or very similar as well as the ECM.

The above isn't a plug, just a heads up so don't slam me. I'm sensitive.:rolleyes:

Back