New R3 owner - Lakes Entrance, Victoria, Australia

poppete

.020 Over
Ride
triumph Sprint, Ural hack, Rocket 3
Bought new R3T Melbourne December 2014 to add to 1994 Trident Sprint (180,000k's) and Ural with sidecar (10,000k's). Now have 10,000k's on the rocket. Currently in Darwin NT after crossing over Great Divide at Mt Hotham, across to Port Augusta via MILDURA, then down to Port Lincoln for a week then up the guts through port Augusta, Alice Springs, Tennant Creek to Darwin. Here till approx. End April then across to Cairns and back home down the coast. Trip will be something like 12,000k's - great fun, great bike - big chick magnet until I take my helmet off.

Allow me to be the first to WELCOME you, M8, from WA State!

Welcome from up the road at Batemans Bay, good way to start your time with the big girl 12,000km's is a decent maiden voyage

Good stuff .. a real rider joining us :thumbsup: plenty of owners , never enough riders hey .. welcome mate.

Hello Poppete and welcome from Virginia. I love the sound of that ride you describe. We North American riders are meeting up in Marble Falls, AR in just over a week, many of them are riding cross country to it, not many trailering their bikes. The long ride to a week of loing rides sounds like a good idea to me. Again, welcome!

Back