New on Site Rocket owner for 2yrs

BigAl1952

Old Opinionated Bastard
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Hi Guys
I'm in Greeley,Colorado. I really like the rocket but I am having big time idle issues with it now. Been in and out of the Shop in Ft Collins,Co for the last year and one half. Shop and Triumph customer service wants nothing more to do with it. So I guess I am on my own trying to fix the bike. I really like this bike and want to keep it. Its been a real fight so far. My Rocket only has 9000 original miles on it and looks like new. Triumph customer service says if it was under warranty they could do more but I don't think they even have a clue what the issue is. Not looking for a free ride just a fixed Rocket. I'm not going to give up but looking for any help and ideas I can to fix the bike. I really like to ride but don't get to do as much as I want. Will retire in a few years and maybe then Al

Welcome from Australia, we have a BigAl52 just out the road, he might be 1852 not sure or forever 52 years old. Can't help you much with your bike but there will be plenty on here that will.

TPS throttle position sensor. Have it replaced if you are not the original owner then someone might have removed the secondaries and the throttle bodies might need adjustment. I never go to a triumph dealer, find a good motorcycle mechanic in your area and go there.

Back