the butcher

Standard Bore
Ride
triumph rocket roadster 2013
hello, i'm Jef from Belgium and i would love too share some information with other r3 owners and this forum is perfect for me...if my english is not perfect sorry but normally i speak dutch ...i hope to hear something of the other members this is my second r3 and i want to change it with a fairing and beetle bags delivered by corbin...if anyone has good advice please share this with me...many thanks from the butcher of belgium

welcome from Arizona
your English looks good. some other guys have been talking about fairings.

Welcome from the USA can you send some of that good beer and chocolate that you guys have over there!!
Then we will give you all the info you need! That's the price of admission!! LOL

Welcome, Jef!
We had another Belgian sign up recently - can't 'member his name.
Say hello to Joel Robert and Roger Decoster for me!
:D

The Butcher of Belgium .. weren't you due to appear at the Hague recently .. hahahaha. Welcome from another of the Aussies.

Welcome from another of the Aussies your english is better than my Dutch, been here since I was 5 ...52 years ago and when I am posting from my phone my English can be a bit ordinary as well besides most of us don't give a sh!t as long as you get your message across
Cheers
Hans

Back