New member from Brisbane Australia!

Ahh is that what happened :eek: tipical triumph charge us $10,000 more than the americans and then only offer us one colour :rolleyes:
No No I told you before Black is NOT a Colour it is a leftover mix of all the other colours they used to offer:D

And it looked so **** awesome they decided to keep doing it . On another note that went with the whole blacked out theme on the roadster which does look good but it only works with the black paint IMO now they offer the blu and red hase which both look nice but they don't work with the blacked out forks . Kinda defeats the purpose I think they should offer those colours with the silver fork tubes then they would look nice IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it looked so **** awesome they decided to keep doing it . On another note that went with the whole blacked out theme on the roadster which does look good but it only works with the black paint IMO now they offer the blu and red hase which both look nice but they don't work with the blacked out forks . Kinda defeats the purpose I think they should offer those colours with the silver fork tubes then they would look nice IMO

well you that where We Differ in opinion I Don't like the Blacked out look, I love Polished Alloy, Polished Stainless Steel and Chrome, Oh I like the Yellow Ohlin's Forks cos I like Yellow Orange and Red but I do like Black Leather's, Clothes and Helmets but the Bike has to Stand Out and BE SEEN!!!!

I prefer the chrome and polished alloy also I'm just saying the blacked out forks dont work on the other colours so they should offer the option of standard forks or blacked out it's a shame that's all they offer especially on the red and blue haze . Just doesn't look rite . I think if u look at my bike u will notice I am a chrome fan . My comments wher directed at the options available or not in this case for the roadster

I prefer the chrome and polished alloy also I'm just saying the blacked out forks dont work on the other colours so they should offer the option of standard forks or blacked out it's a shame that's all they offer especially on the red and blue haze . Just doesn't look rite . I think if u look at my bike u will notice I am a chrome fan . My comments wher directed at the options available or not in this case for the roadster

I know.... I'm just playing with you.
But back in Feb 2009 (I been wanting one since testride march 2007 but couldn't afford it) and I saw the first pictures of the Roadster and seen it all Black with only two exhausts and so much of the chrome blacked out, I did a Quick search of the dealers and could not get a New classic at all but had a choice of either a Silver or the Claret Red so I grabed the Red I would actually have perfered a Yellow but didn't want a second hand or pre 07 bike and Triumph seems to have gone for the bad boy look. I reckon the Tribal or Flame paint options were much better

GOOD GOD GURTY, YOU GUYS NEED TO KEEP YOUR COLOR ARGUMENT OR SPARING ON ITS OWN PAGE, NOT EVERYONE OF THEM,,,GROW A SET!!!!! OH THATS RIGHT, BOYS WILL BE BOYS!!!!!:kick:

GOOD GOD GURTY, YOU GUYS NEED TO KEEP YOUR COLOR ARGUMENT OR SPARING ON ITS OWN PAGE, NOT EVERYONE OF THEM :kick:
Geez ... i knew if i just hung on long enough she would say something that i would actually agree with. ;)

Back