New Member and Pipes

Pmcelhin

.020 Over
Ride
2014 Ducati Diavel, 2010 HD Road Glide, 2014 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Hello All,

I recently added a brand new '14 Rocket 3 Roadster to my garage with my Ducati Diavel and HD Road Glide.

First, the R3 is an awesome machine - I'm completely impressed and happy. This bike piqued my interest when it was first introduced - but now is the right time to add it to my garage.

This forum is great and I've enjoyed reading many posts, and it's help me with several after market purchase decisions. Which now includes the Carpenter exhaust kit. Monday, I will pull the trigger and order these pipes. Unfortunately, I purchased the bike with the TORS and tune - nice looking pipes - but not loud enough for my liking - period.

My only concern is with the discoloration of the pipes. If they discolor too much and I cannot control it, I will simply have them removed and black powder coated.

All good - great bike - great forum. Take care all.

Pat from Allen, Texas

G'day and Welcome Pat .. nice shed full of rides you got yourself .. suggest ceramic coating rather than powder coating if you don't like the golden straw colour stainless goes due to heat.

G'day and Welcome Pat .. nice shed full of rides you got yourself .. suggest ceramic coating rather than powder coating if you don't like the golden straw colour stainless goes due to heat.

You're right - my bad - meant ceramic coating. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum from SW Florida!

And thank you for the "propah" introduction, as we appreciate "good form" around "heah."

Back