New Jardines Today

dobro

Supercharged
Ride
2011 R3T
Today I had a new Jardine exhaust system installed on my 2011 R3T by a bike mechanic with 35 years of full-time experience. I used his services because of the many posts I've read criticizing the fit of this system. Well, I wasted my money. He said that "the fit and finish is excellent" and no bending or other corrections were necessary to install the system. He said "it went right on". The other mechanic exclaimed how well the headers were designed and finished. I still have the stock a/c and today I put a Jardine friendly map in it (thanks Power-Tripp) from tune ecu till my PC5 arrives. With this exhaust the bike runs like a bat out of hell, with surprisingly strong improvement in 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Super Trap to their credit must of fixed All the flaws of their previous makers (Jardine), I have seen a few of the older sets and never seen one that looked like it had a good finish, that good to hear

We need Pictures.....or it did not happen.....LOL

I did have to tweak mine some to get them to fit like they should....but nothing to hard

I also did some weld clean up on the inside of the exhaust flanges....I did a thread about it when I was doing it...with pics.

Now the welds and the chrome job was about as bad as it can get...I had about 5 pieces of mig wire from 1/8 - 3/8 inch long sticking out from where they welded the muffler to the bracket that holds the pipes to the rear foot pegs....and almost none of that area was chromed. I have to watch that area close for rust

Glad you are happy with yours......I love mine..

I bought a pair of black jardines earlier this year- no problem with the fit- love the sound!

I installed mine a few years ago. No problem with fit and finish. If an old guy like me can do it, anyone can.

Back