captainsparkle.com

.020 Over
Ride
2006 Classic
Hi folks, had my R3 Classic a few months now, love it!
Should have bought one years ago (if you see my website, you'll understand more!!)
Started out in 1976 (long hot summer here!) on Yammy FS1E, had loads & loads of bikes, mainly custom/cruisers/naked, got first Harley in '81, have had a love/hate relationship ever since! (on my 4th at the moment) I'm supposed to be selling my Streetbob, but my wife won't let me! She says it's too comfortable (sundowner seat), There's a Triumph gel seat on the R3, does anyone know of anything more comfortable for 2 up (don't like the built in backrest thing, though!)
Found the forum after searching for a QD sissybar kit, so that's the next post!
Might not be able to post much, I'm on a break from these things (supposedly!) after going a bit over the top these past few years!!

Please allow me to be the first to WELCOME you to this awesome forum! :thumbsup:

If you are "on a break" this place will be like being on the wagon and sniffing a shot of good whiskey for you!!! :eek: :roll: :p

Welcome from Mississippi. Multitude of options for dual seats; Corbin, Rusell Daylong, and triumph comfort tour are the most popular. Never heard of a Sundowner on one, but you could send them the seat pan and let em work on it ;)

Welcome from the great state of Oklahoma. Jim is their anything you didn't snort back in the 70s :thumbsup::p:eek:

Back