New Dealer in OKC

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
The BMW dealer in OKC is taking on two more brands. One is the Triumph . Suppose to be up and running in Jan.
This shop has not been around here very long under this owner. So far they seem pretty straight forward.
I have no real connection with them, just though I would pass along the info.

More dealers is a good thing......Hopefully they fully support the Triumph line. Nothing ticks me off more that these dealers that carry 5 brands but don't have one of each model on the floor for viewing.

where is this dealer and the name thereof.
I wasn't real impressed with the one in Bethany,
but they did have a nice collection of bikes in the upper room.
Heard they opened a museum somewhere.
More dealers is always a good thing.

The dealer in Bethany may not have been impressive, but they did get me out of a bind and I was very grateful. I was on a large group ride last year and the rear tire on the R3 started to go off sooner than I had expected. There was no way I was going to make Houston and after calling dealers in the North Texas area, I tried the Bethany shop. I rode 100 miles north, they put me in between others and put the new tire on, I was then able to blast back and continue with the ride. He was talking then about moving on and away from Triumph, guess they did.
Mike

Yes the Triumph dealer quit selling Triumph. They were still open with used bikes no new bikes. Yes they were good for changing tires but that was it. After the first time my bike went there I would not ever take it back to them. :mad::banghead:

BMW Motorcycle of OKC

Address: 417 Hudiburg Cir, Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Phone (405) 948-4000

Coming soon :D

Money solves everything when it comes to Triumph Dealerships. Were they moving inventory, or did they have a lot of older unsold bikes on the floor?

Back