Need to find my nearest Bikehoholics Anonymous

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
This bike followed me home today, i kept chasing her away but it kept giving me the puss in boots look and i just couldn't resist, 2006 Vstar1100 with 6200 miles and in perfect condition, all for $1,500
This makes #6 in my stable!

vstar.jpg
vstar2.jpg

vstar3.jpg

I'm having the same problem, I keep trying to figure out how to get a Thunderbird to follow me home...... o_O

where did you find a bike that's in perfect condition for $1,500? 6200 miles aint much get it from youre cartel frinds?

where did you find a bike that's in perfect condition for $1,500? 6200 miles aint much get it from youre cartel frinds?
A girl from work kept asking meif i wanted to buy his brother's bike, he died a few months back, i kept saying no, she insisted, all she knew it was a yamaha, i said ok, i will give you 1500, she said ok ,didn't know anything about the bike, figured it was a 600 all beat up, a few days later at the office she said i got the title in your name already, where is the money, at that point i figured what the hell, i said yes and any bike is worth 1500 at least, bear in mind that i have never seen the bike, gave her the money but since my hand is broke i told her to wait till i find somebody to bring it to me, yesterday a coworker shows up to my house with a very nice looking 1100 and said here is your bike:eek::D

A girl from work kept asking meif i wanted to buy his brother's bike, he died a few months back, i kept saying no, she insisted, all she knew it was a yamaha, i said ok, i will give you 1500, she said ok ,didn't know anything about the bike, figured it was a 600 all beat up, a few days later at the office she said i got the title in your name already, where is the money, at that point i figured what the hell, i said yes and any bike is worth 1500 at least, bear in mind that i have never seen the bike, gave her the money but since my hand is broke i told her to wait till i find somebody to bring it to me, yesterday a coworker shows up to my house with a very nice looking 1100 and said here is your bike:eek::D
Lucky Bastard...

Back