Need Quick Help With Tuneecu

dobro

Supercharged
Ride
2011 R3T
I already have a map in my bike via tuneecu. I am ready to put a different map in my bike also using tuneecu. My question is this: Since I do not want to keep a copy of the map that's already in the bike can I simply load the new map "on top of" the map that's already in it, or must I follow some procedure to remove the existing map in the bike before I load the new one into it? Thanks.

I already have a map in my bike via tuneecu. I am ready to put a different map in my bike also using tuneecu. My question is this: Since I do not want to keep a copy of the map that's already in the bike can I simply load the new map "on top of" the map that's already in it, or must I follow some procedure to remove the existing map in the bike before I load the new one into it? Thanks.

Unless you want to read the map that's in there and save it, you just need to bring up the new map, edit it if you want, then download it to the ECU.

I need help too.
How do you change the start up rev?
Mine revs up to 2900 on start up.
Then slowly lowers down to normal cold rpm.

What about the drivers? For windows 7 do u download all 3 that it shows?

Dobro, this might help.I put it together sometime ago when I was learning how to load the tunes. Hope it helps.

AT YOUR OWN RISK

Watch this

Read this

1 – Have your PC opened in the Tune ECU program

2 – Connect the cable to the bike via the plug under the seat near the battery, the plug with glow when its correctly connected.

3 – Connect the cable to a USB port on the PC

4 – Turn the ignition on , you can remove the headlight fuse to prevent the head light power drain while the down load function takes place.

5 – A small box on the bottom right of the PC screen should start flashing red, then to yellow to green confirming the computer and the bikes ECU now are connected.

6 – Open the map you wish to load into the bikes ECU, you should have saved the map in the bike in case you need it in the future.

7 - Click on the ECU box, left top corner of the screen, click on download in the drop down box.

8 – A box in the centre of the screen will ask you to confirm the download process, click ok.

9 – As soon as you have clicked ok you will see the bar on the bottom of the screen indicate the percentage of the map being loaded into the bikes ECU, wait until it reaches 100% then the bar will be green.

10 – When 100% is completed a box will appear to confirm, click ok.

11 – Now the TPS has to be reset, turn the ignition off and straight back on, leave on for 10 seconds then turn off and back on.

12 – Go back into the ECU box and click RESET ADAPTION, you will hear the reset process happening on the bike.

13 – The TPS box on the bottom left area of the screen will now be white

14 – Refit the headlight fuse and start the bike, let the bike idle until the TPS box turns green, this can take a few minutes.

15 – The map loading is now complete, time for a ride.

I have read the 12 minute tune process should be carried out after a map load, this is up to the you.

Back