Myers Triumph Asheville closing

JoseyR3Wales

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Victory Vision Tour
Their lack of service has done them in. Myers Triumph closing its doors this weekend. The folks at Kingsport Triumph would appreciate our business. That's Kingsport, Tennessee.

Hard to understand - Triumph makes great bikes and is setting company sales records, yet dealers are falling by the wayside, either dropping the brand (Gold Coast Cycles in Ft. Myers, for example) or going out of business, like Asheville.

The company must be hell on wheels to deal with.

I have some pics of that place from the 2013 RAA when a bunch of us dropped by on a day out. That was the year that a certain person was MIA and the apple pie wasn't premium :eek:

I shall endeavor to not let that atrocity take place again. Certain persons shun gatherings of folks him does not know very well. My mind is a twisted maze of cellular magma about to erupt. Be thankful for the blessings as they are presented to you, like my absence. My mind is getting better these days, mountain life is beginning to unwind and untie the knots that city life installed.

Last edited:
I have some pics of that place from the 2013 RAA when a bunch of us dropped by on a day out. That was the year that a certain person was MIA and the apple pie wasn't premium :eek:
You have no idea how much i appreciated you guys riding with me to have my bike fixed, i told everybody to go and have fun while i took my bike to the dealership, next thing i know there are 20 rockets behind me giving me moral support, !!! I felt important!!:notworthy::notworthy:

So if there is EVER another RAA near here, we should alter the venue slightly to avail ourselves of the Tennesse dealer and their service department. Make sure you ride in on decent tires, they don't carry specialty sizes like R3's take.

So if there is EVER another RAA near here, we should alter the venue slightly to avail ourselves of the Tennesse dealer and their service department. Make sure you ride in on decent tires, they don't carry specialty sizes like R3's take.
There will be another RAA in your neighborhood, maybe sooner than you think:)

You have no idea how much i appreciated you guys riding with me to have my bike fixed, i told everybody to go and have fun while i took my bike to the dealership, next thing i know there are 20 rockets behind me giving me moral support, !!! I felt important!!:notworthy::notworthy:

You are very important and a good friend. Still have that 47 silver piece?

Back