My Re-Introduction Thread - Ricochet is now a Rocket III Owner

ricochet

Rocket Captain
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
Well guys it looks like I may have broken the record for a terrible introductory post, looking like almost 4000 views and almost 200 replies... LOL! I am pretty ashamed...

But now I am back to tell you that I got rid of the Suzuki, and now I have a 2012 Rocket III Roadster.. She's a freakin beauty, and my wife is probably more excited then I am about having a Triumph (Apparently she was a closet Triumph brand whore!) So with out wasting more time, here's the proof of my new purchase!

image_1.jpeg
image_8.jpeg
image_9.jpeg

Last edited:
welcome again,you will love it ...... looking ata the road behind you get your gear on and go for a ride even a short one and you will smile for a week or two

LMAO...dude...nobody remembers the polite wall flower types anyway. Your introductory thread made you instantly memorable. Enjoy the new ride.

I can't enjoy the new ride because its freaking FREEZING HERE!! There is no chance in hell of getting it out on the road while theres snow, slush and more importantly tons of salt on the roads.... I literally have to stare at it until the Daffodils rise from the ground in April or May :(

Congratulations on the R3R.

It's a funny thing with Rockets. When I was looking for my last bike, I wasn't even considering a Rocket. I was actually looking for a Thunderbird. But I took a test ride on the R3T and was IMMEDIATELY hooked - I knew there was not going to be a T-bird in my garage. I believe that if you're a Rocket Captain - then the very first time you toss a leg over one there's an INSTANT connection - you just know that everything else is tied for last place. And if you're not a potential Rocket owner, then more and more time in the saddle won't convince you. Rockets are an all or nothing proposition.

I can't imagine having the desire to own anything else in its class (but a BMW 1600 GT might shoehorn itself into my garage one of these days).

VEEERRRY nice, congrats, drop me a line if you're ever going to bring it to Ottawa, we'll go for a ride, lots of nice places to ride away from traffic here.......spring feels sooooooo faaar away now.

Congrats on the new Ride and hey we aren't all grumpy .... At least not most of the time :confused:

Back