Motortrike- R3T with trunk and fairing 5/15?

Elvis

Living the Dream!
Ride
2008 R3T
Has anyone besides me noticed the verbiage from Motortrike stating there will be a fairing and trunk option from them for the trike in 2015?

https://www.motortrike.com/TriumphRocketTrike.aspx

AVAILABLE OPTIONS
  • Front & Rear Billet Aluminum Wheels (available 8/2014)
  • 17" tires
  • Front Wheel Balancer
  • Fender Bras with Optional Embroidery
  • ABS Integration Kit
  • Parking Brake Kit
  • Trailer with Complementary Styling
  • Trailer Hitch Assembly
  • Trailer Wiring Harness with 6 Pin Connector
  • Chrome Nerf Bumper
  • Embroidered Trunk Mat
  • Trike Cover
  • Color-Match Paint
  • Tour Trunk (available 5/2015)
  • Front Fairing (available 5/2015)

I traded emails with someone at Motor Trike and she said it was being discussed as to whether Triumph would take control and issue them bikes with their designs or look to Motor Trike do the designs. My fingers are crossed that Triumph will do it so I can trade next May!

A trike?!? :p
Better than not riding - that's for sure!
Luckily, not for me . . . yet.
Only 68 and I hope to get another dozen years before it's my trike time. :thumbsup:
If I could only get my wife to ride, I'd get this Triumph Trike in a heartbeat!

A trike?!? :p
Better than not riding - that's for sure!
Luckily, not for me . . . yet.
Only 68 and I hope to get another dozen years before it's my trike time. :thumbsup:
If I could only get my wife to ride, I'd get this Triumph Trike in a heartbeat!

The point is Triumph is considering putting fairings and trunks on our bikes PRIOR to them going to Motortrike meaning I could possibly order a two wheeler in May.

The point is Triumph is considering putting fairings and trunks on our bikes PRIOR to them going to Motortrike meaning I could possibly order a two wheeler in May.

Man, I sure missed that boat on that post!
Doop De Do, Doop De Do . . . :(:banghead:

While it would be good for Triumph to start acknowledging that fact that they will never sufficiently penetrate the US market without a serious touring package I wouldn't hold my breath. They haven't been the most responsive of manufacturers

Yeah, I talked to Dave at Triumph Detroit when I was there and he has been suggesting that to Corporate for years but they do not listen. Obviously piss poor management at Corporate.

By the way, if you have ordered anything from,All Things Triumph, that is them. They ship all over the world.

Back