Merry Christmas & Happy new year

ponters

254 RWHP Lush Racing Engine
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Gday all, taking the opportunity to send all our best wishes for the festive season.

I've had another great year of Rocket ownership, met a few new captains and their SO's which is always a pleasure and have enjoyed the continued camaraderie and friendship with captains ive met in the past.

Wishing you all safe travels, happy times.

It is a happy time of year for most but can be a challenging time for some. Any one of you guys feeling down feel like a chat give me a ring. 24/7 Im always happy to hear from a mate. PM me if you want my number

What a cool post!
May you and yours enjoy a wonderful holiday season!

holiday season (thanksgiving to xmas) see&hear more from family than most all year, still aint nothing like getting together with family and good friends. let them know youre there for them if needed, some are not going to ask get to really know them youll know if they need something, they have family to remember. some have lost a few good mates recently have a moment for them as ponters said safe travels happy times all the time, may you all get what you deserve this christmas

holiday season (thanksgiving to xmas) see&hear more from family than most all year, still aint nothing like getting together with family and good friends. let them know youre there for them if needed, some are not going to ask get to really know them youll know if they need something, they have family to remember. some have lost a few good mates recently have a moment for them as ponters said safe travels happy times all the time, may you all get what you deserve this christmas

Why would you wish that kind of ill-tidings on us!?
"Use every man after his desserts and who shall 'scape whipping"!
;) LOL!

Merry Christmas to everyone and have a safe holiday season.

Scott

image.jpg

Gday all, taking the opportunity to send all our best wishes for the festive season.

I've had another great year of Rocket ownership, met a few new captains and their SO's which is always a pleasure and have enjoyed the continued camaraderie and friendship with captains ive met in the past.

It is a happy time of year for most but can be a challenging time for some. Any one of you guys feeling down feel like a chat give me a ring. 24/7 Im always happy to hear from a mate. PM me if you want my number
Great post brother. And the same from me and mine.

:laugh:arrr he's always Cute!!:sick:
just kiddin' He's a good mate to have around and his message about being there for you I know is sincere as I am sure others (myself included) would be there If you need to talk, Lets avoid any more Deaths of Troubled Souls

Best Wishes To All that visit this Awesome Forum Of Ours and may You All Have a Great 2015

Great post brother. And the same from me and mine.

+1

Back