Lots of clutch chatter

hossman

.040 Over
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT Triple Black Edition
I notice while in neutral and pulling in the clutch there is no chatter or vibration in the bars, let it out and you hear some rattle type noise and feel it rattle in the handlebar. Is it normal or is there a possible clutch issue?

My clutch 'rattles' .. thought it was the rivets into the basket were loose .. done it for a long time , gotta fix it one day.

Mine sounds the same, although im sure i hear intermittent ticking from the top of the motor that sounds like a valve , only done 13k klms and ive only been near redline a few times , cant afford to get valves shimmed before RDU !!!

Mine sounds the same, although im sure i hear intermittent ticking from the top of the motor that sounds like a valve , only done 13k klms and ive only been near redline a few times , cant afford to get valves shimmed before RDU !!!
Valve Gap Gets smaller as the valve wears into the seat, not losser. If it was a gappy valve it would have always been, you should be ok there for now

Valve Gap Gets smaller as the valve wears into the seat, not losser. If it was a gappy valve it would have always been, you should be ok there for now
Might just need some new oil , although that was done only 3k ago

I notice while in neutral and pulling in the clutch there is no chatter or vibration in the bars, let it out and you hear some rattle type noise and feel it rattle in the handlebar. Is it normal or is there a possible clutch issue?
Thanks that's good news.

Back