Look what is about to follow me home...

R3Tex

Living Legend
Ride
'13 Rocket III Roadster
New Rocket.jpg

2009 with 7145 miles and I got it for a song...

I'm wondering how fantastic a singing voice you must have.
yeah gotta say I agree there but then compared to our Aussy prices he probably got it for a Steal and a didn't need to be a good singer or the sell was tone deaf :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

I was once won a karaoke contest and all I got was a Steak dinner for two and a coffee cup...
Congrats on Rocket #2

He is a Rocket charmer, he will be singing and the bike following him:)
Congrats Morris!!\

Rocket whisperer...get it right Lupe :p

Wasn't the bike I thought you had your eye on mate ... nice looking tidy low mileage Rocket , can't go wrong at a 'song' ;)

Yeah...I was all excited about another bike that had some pretty serious upgrades but decided I wanted to start with a blank canvas

Tasty. How are you bring it home? I have this image of you on the roadster, towing this one.

Not out of the question...Stripes has pictures of him towing a Harley on a utility trailer behind his Rocket

What are your plans for this new edition to the family ? (besides painting it red ;))

I have been toying with the idea of building a hotrod bike for a while. After all, Warp and Stripes can't be the only ones on here that regularly embarrass ****** Rockets. I suspect that in the end this one will be turned into a reliable touring bike (windshield, hard bags, foot boards, sound system, etc) as it has a little more comfortable seating position for me, and yes Fred...it may even get some red paint...but subtle, real subtle. I know that doesn't sound like my style but I'm trying to learn restraint in my old age. Since I put the roadster together to be a little more "in your face" it will probably get a few more ponies. I have been torn between the full Carpenter package or a TTS stage 2 or 3 blower kit...there is something pretty sexy about 400 bop at the wheel :D:D:D

In the short term I will make it rideable with parts I've been acquiring (windscreen, Les' intake, Tony's backrest, etc), put in a home made beaver kit and generally make sure it isn't going to leave me on the side of the road. I will probably pick it up on Monday or Tuesday and we will see where we go from there

Back