Little help here,,,please

Lazy D

.020 Over
In a nutshell, just picked up an 2008 R3 roadster ( the biggest thing to date I have riden is my KLR 650 - Ha...) The first ride on the bike, I was hooked and had to have it. It has under 2k miles and finding that I need a few things - suggestions would be appreciated.. not looking for the best nor the cheapest.........
Saddlebags?? any good suggestions for 500 or less?
Need to mount highway pegs and have found two guards, an engine guard and then a radiator fairing... Could someone help me choose the better one?

I am 6'2" about 225

THanks

Leatherlyke makes some large, durable, water proof bags. They can be removed or installed in seconds. They aren't the most stylish, but they are very tough and a quick wipe with some ArmorAll and they always look as good as new. They cost $489.95 new.. You can get them cruiser look with conchos.. or the contemporary look which is more plain. I have the contemporary look.

https://leatherlyke.com/products/catalog/cross-country-saddlebags-rocket-iii-04

Put it this way. I had color matched Corbin Beetle Bags. I sold them to buy my Jardine exhaust and the LeatherLyke bags. The Corbins were beatiful, but I have animal, kids, and whatever else waiting to scratch them up. The Leatherlykes resist all of that.. :)

Thanks

Looked into LeatherLyke, either their website is lacking - or my browser is lacking (possibly a combo of the two), but there is not a very good description or any specs on their website.

I'll continue to look tho.........

Thanks again

In a nutshell, just picked up an 2008 R3 roadster

THanks
Welcome to the site Lazy D
Congratulations on the new ride hope she brings u many miles of joy which i know she will.
Firstly just to avoid any confusion for u when ordering accessorys for your new machine -It is not a roadster ;) roadsters wher not made til 2010 it is either a standard or a classic.
what color did u get mate post some pics for us :cool:
regards Mitch

Back