License Plate and Rear Turn Signal Mod

@forklift that is a good looking tag light
Thanks! I feel the Rocket has such clean lines once you get rid of the parts of the bike added on due to regulation and not to compliment the looks of the bike. So as rocket captains we need to keep them legal but looking sharp.

Of course the Corbin bags interfere with signal relocation, why wouldn't they since they need shims to not rub the fender.
image.jpg

Of course the Corbin bags interfere with signal relocation, why wouldn't they since they need shims to not rub the fender.
image.jpg

This is the next mod to my 09. Replace the rear signals with LEDs mounted on the Corbin bags and install a power point inside the bags for phone charging, etc

It has not yet arrived, Paul.
With only a week to go . . . it may be an after trip do dad install.
New to the thread but I am running the aftermarket bracket that lifts the plate up 2 in and moves the turn SIG's in 3 in....To that I am mounting Hyperlites 3 way stop/turn and running seup with a simple bracket that mounts to the bottom of the plate bracket. Those hyperlites are insane bright and now to deal with the uber dim headlights...pics to follow.

Thanks...G

Does anyone know what license plate bracket this is?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-04-03-02-36.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-04-03-02-36.png
    412.2 KB · Views: 10
image.jpg

Looks great...I got my bracket and went to look at what it would take to get the old one off and move the tail lights and said Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.....!

The wires for the brake and signals are clipped to the bottom of the fender..This looks like a massive project to do and I have a R3C so no hardcases...

How long did it take you to do and did you remove your rear wheel to do it.

I will wait for my next tire change if so...That is to much work just to move the bracket up 2" and the lights in 3".

Thanks!

G

Back