License Plate and Rear Turn Signal Mod

just make sure you order the right one because the one your numbers reference doesn't look like it has a license plate light it does have the turn signals and it does have the brake light but I don't see the license plate light on that particular model

Well $hit!
What model do you have?

I re checked and the one I ordered is the Radiantz 8201-1-1C.
It's supposed to have the plate light as well as the brake and turn on the other three sides.
Guess I shall see when it arrives.

Last edited:
Well $hit!
What model do you have?

I re checked and the one I ordered is the Radiantz 8201-1-1C.
It's supposed to have the plate light as well as the brake and turn on the other three sides.
Guess I shall see when it arrives.
I did not think I had the packaging left over but it took me awhile to find it and hear it is

1428841003947.jpg
1428840972221.jpg
I did not think I had the packaging left over but it took me awhile to find it and hear it is
sorry about that it's too early in the morning here it goes again.

Well the Radiantz I purchased is called the "Flex 3 Plate Frame" and this is the description on their web site:
Your license plate will be clearly illuminated with 6 inches of ultra-bright white LEDs that are far brighter than your stock incandescent plate bulb. You'll gain extra visibility to drivers behind you with the addition of 90 ultra-bright LEDs that can be wired as either brake lights or brakes/turns! Choose from all red LEDs or red bottom with amber sides to suit your preference!
I shall soon see if it is the correct one as it's already shipped???

Well the Radiantz I purchased is called the "Flex 3 Plate Frame" and this is the description on their web site:
Your license plate will be clearly illuminated with 6 inches of ultra-bright white LEDs that are far brighter than your stock incandescent plate bulb. You'll gain extra visibility to drivers behind you with the addition of 90 ultra-bright LEDs that can be wired as either brake lights or brakes/turns! Choose from all red LEDs or red bottom with amber sides to suit your preference!
I shall soon see if it is the correct one as it's already shipped???
they are different part numbers but by the description it sounds like you got exactly what I did.my preference was to remove the rear turn signals because I think it looks so much better and cleaner. But if you do you will have to use that electronic turn signal relay so the turn signals will flash at the correct speed.

they are different part numbers but by the description it sounds like you got exactly what I did.my preference was to remove the rear turn signals because I think it looks so much better and cleaner. But if you do you will have to use that electronic turn signal relay so the turn signals will flash at the correct speed.

Appreciate all your help, Amigo.
Depending on how bright the signals are, I'm pretty sure I shall do the same as those stock signals are indeed fugly!
I removed the front signals years ago after installing the Rivco signal mirrors, which project forward and rearward.

Appreciate all your help, Amigo.
Depending on how bright the signals are, I'm pretty sure I shall do the same as those stock signals are indeed fugly!
I removed the front signals years ago after installing the Rivco signal mirrors, which project forward and rearward.
I went back to their website and looked up your part number vs. the part number I had purchased and the difference is is that you got the chrome frame and I got the black chrome frame so that is good news!

Back