License Plate and Rear Turn Signal Mod

If you are going to use the electronic flasher you don't need the load equalizer, or vise versa. Without either the signal flashes fast.

Looks like I need to rehost my photos in the original post.

Expired

Brian.......... All your photos of the work done showed up this morning as "Anonymous Account Has Expired" at Putfile.com. Could you try again so we can see the steps taken.

Thanks

Travelguy, the Classic is doing great. I haven't been able to ride as much as I have wanted too the last few months.

Pianoman, the original pics are on my desktop which is presently tits up. Hopefully all of that data that I always promised myself I would back up is salvagable. Let this be a lesson to all.

Photo Observations

ejmoment....... The license plate relocation looks great but you've caused more curiosity with the picture.

1. Are the kids parked in your living room or is that a comfortable garage area?
2. What did you use for the rear fender cover?

Tell me more about what you used, how you attached it ( if you did ) and where you got it.

Last edited:
OK... it only took me 2 months to answer your post! Sorry! LOL
The kids are parked in the garage... aka "the Den" which is our clubhouse / meeting room.

The rear fender bib is a mustang bib, the actual application for the bib was a Yamaha Roadstar, but it fit alright with a little foam padding under it. As with the Triumph tank bib, I added the studs myself.

turn signals

ive also put the kuryakyn turn signals on my rocket and as youve said they flash fast , the shop that put them on for me tried many different flash units to try and rectify the problem but with no luck , the slow flash would not pass an mot test here in the uk, question is has any one here with thease turn signals found a flash unit to solve the prob, the shop that fitted the signals here say there is such a thing but as yet is only made to fit the harleys .... many thks for any help

Pig9r, you said you had a bracket made. Do you have any measurements? Who made them for you? Do you have any spares you would sell? Thanks.

Back