K&N Triple Option

BigBlockRocket

.060 Over
These should work. 62mm inside flange diameter and about 4 inches tall. They're round so won't stick out as much laterally as the 27802 but taller so they'll get up into the claw more requiring it to be modded. I know the 2780s can be fitted under the stock claw but Mr. Tripp made some good points on larger filters. Anyway, thoughts?

RX-4010 - K&N Universal Air Filters, Universal X-Stream Clamp-On direct from K&N

$70 each? :eek: Check with Flipmeister, he can probably get them cheaper.

$70!!!your kidding?
I taped on the link it took me to the Australian site and its $122 each AUD:eek:
We get reamed all the time by multinational companies:mad:

Maybe Flip will start dealing them at a better price. I just sent an email to Bikerbandit.

When I went to buy my RX4040's I was quoted $150 each plus $15 freight by my local Repco dealer and that was doing me a good deal ..... I told them I would get back to them I think I paid about $170 for the 3 of them not sure now but I think I bought them of Wayne Tripp in the states and that included shipping

Oh the price it crap. I'd get a quote from Flip first fer sure. Just wanted to hear thoughts on the filter setup.
Sorry Mate I was at work and writing between call bells going of and lost the topic!!!
I like the look of them ... then I would as they are just a smaller version of mine be interesting to see how they compare with the 2780's as far as flow rate bound to be better with a slightly higher surface area

hanso,
how do you like the 4040 setup?did you have to modify bearclaw or anything else or just a bolt on.just wasn't sure if the 4" would fit without mods,
thanks

Back