Just returned from Colorado trip

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, RAMAIR, Full Viking Dual exhaust
11 Rear brakes.jpg
11 First ride.jpg
11 Batt removal.jpg
I just returned to VA from work in Colorado where I got to see some of the family. I only got to spend a few hours with them, I spent it in a quality manner. My youngest son is 17 and doesn't have a motorcycle endorsement yet. So, while there, I unpacked his Mom’s Ninja 500 and showed him how to change the brakes and remove the battery. The battery is seven years old but just needed some distilled water and a charge to bring it back to life. Once maintenance was complete, I test rode it and found it satisfactory and gave the lad his first street bike instruction. He is now firmly hooked on bike life. Afterwards, I said let’s walk to a local restaurant for lunch to which he informed me that he was too tired from all the adrenaline dumps he just had over the last hour. I feel like I have done a good work...

Nothin like ridin with your family. Both my boys ride and I enjoy our time together on the bikes immensely. Congrats!

DONT THINK HE WAS TIRED AT ALL JUST WANTED TO RIDE, I BET. GOOD TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE EVEN IF IT JUST MAKES YOU ALONE FEEL BETTER. WHERE IN COLO. WAS YOU? OURAY,MONTROSE STILL HAVE ALOT OF SNOW ON THE GROUND!

Kewl beans!
Before reading your comments, when I saw the rust on that rear rotor, I thought the bike had been stale for awhile.
Bringing back a 7 year old battery like that, is LAZARUS!
A fine looking young man you have there.

DONT THINK HE WAS TIRED AT ALL JUST WANTED TO RIDE, I BET. GOOD TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE EVEN IF IT JUST MAKES YOU ALONE FEEL BETTER. WHERE IN COLO. WAS YOU? OURAY,MONTROSE STILL HAVE ALOT OF SNOW ON THE GROUND!
Some of the kids live in Denver and one lives in Ft. Collins. The mountains are solid white right now and look great from the prairie. It was snowing on Sunday in Denver when I flew back to DC.

Back