Jardine popping on decel

patrol21

.060 Over
Ride
2009 R3 RAMAIR Intake Full Jardine Exhaust Cor
Aloha ....picked up a 2009 with jardines...bike had 200 miles on it.....had quite a bit of popping on decel which is a tad annoying..bike runs great.....is this something I need to live with? I'm an old school carb guy and used to run straights on most my bikes so the lean decel was always present to a point....gotta think that you can set the bike to run a touch richer during decel to curtail a bit of this.

FYI..defeinlty a new bie as far as ECU's go.

Aloha ....picked up a 2009 with jardines...bike had 200 miles on it.....had quite a bit of popping on decel which is a tad annoying..bike runs great.....is this something I need to live with? I'm an old school carb guy and used to run straights on most my bikes so the lean decel was always present to a point....gotta think that you can set the bike to run a touch richer during decel to curtail a bit of this.

FYI..defeinlty a new bie as far as ECU's go.

get in touch with HANSO on this forum .He sometime ago (a year I think) sent me a better ECU map for the same problem you have I have not heard a pop ever since. I run jardines as well ,I uploaded the map and I believe
the man is a genius!!

get in touch with HANSO on this forum .He sometime ago (a year I think) sent me a better ECU map for the same problem you have I have not heard a pop ever since. I run jardines as well ,I uploaded the map and I believe
the man is a genius!!
Excellent...TY

Tried to reply to your comment on my profile but it froze ????
Anyway what I was saying was send me your e-mail and I will send you a suitable tune out of my collection. I might add it is Wayne Tripp that is a genius as most of the tiunes I have collected were originally created by him, some I have added to but basically they are his to start with even my First PCV + AT AFR map was influenced by his tunes and created after I had picked his brains version 2 was just evolved after butt dyno testing from the first version

Tried to reply to your comment on my profile but it froze ????
Anyway what I was saying was send me your e-mail and I will send you a suitable tune out of my collection. I might add it is Wayne Tripp that is a genius as most of the tiunes I have collected were originally created by him, some I have added to but basically they are his to start with even my First PCV + AT AFR map was influenced by his tunes and created after I had picked his brains version 2 was just evolved after butt dyno testing from the first version
Hey hanso...mucho thanks my friend.....email is triumph212121@yahoo.com cheers!

Very easy to fix the decal popping if you have a Power Commander. I had the same problem with my Jars. You just need to richen up the fuel mixture at ZERO THROTTLE at each rpm range that the decel popping occurs.
I am running Tuneboy and a PC III which I use for fuel management.

TY for reply....been thinking about putting a power commander on the bike..maybe over the winter.

Back