I've been rude... G'day.

Buzzo

.020 Over
Ride
2011 Roadster
G’day Fellas.

Been prompted to introduce myself because I've been lurking for way to long. I joined your forum in 2013, I thought it may have been longer than that because I bought my first 06 Rocket in 08 did about 40000 km on it before having the gudgen pins wear out , replaced those and in a rush of blood traded it in on the first of the Thunderbirds. As much as I wanted to like that bike and despite how much money I threw at it for accessories it just never did it for me….. So after little Km’s and big hit to the hip pocket again I bought a new 2011 Roadster.. I haven't done it justice kilometre wise since getting it with work and buying a renovators nightmare but it's about time I got my act together and got out on it more.

I do drop in for a look when I can and get a lot out of the info posted and what your doing to your bikes.

Thanks for that.

Cheers

Steve.

G’day Fellas.

Been prompted to introduce myself because I've been lurking for way to long. I joined your forum in 2013, I thought it may have been longer than that because I bought my first 06 Rocket in 08 did about 40000 km on it before having the gudgen pins wear out , replaced those and in a rush of blood traded it in on the first of the Thunderbirds. As much as I wanted to like that bike and despite how much money I threw at it for accessories it just never did it for me….. So after little Km’s and big hit to the hip pocket again I bought a new 2011 Roadster.. I haven't done it justice kilometre wise since getting it with work and buying a renovators nightmare but it's about time I got my act together and got out on it more.

I do drop in for a look when I can and get a lot out of the info posted and what your doing to your bikes.

Thanks for that.

Cheers

Steve.
Hello to YA Steve from deep south Texas. Ride when you can and keep it safe.

Back