Rocket Scientist

Grand Exulted Poobah
Ride
Black 05' Rocket III standard
After a pretty mild November it has finally happened ! Fortunately it will be back up in the 50's next week. See what all you Southern Hemipherians are missing out on :rolleyes:
IMG_20151122_085637115[1].jpg

Looks like once again
almanac.jpg

Last edited:
I'm right there with you. I raced home after work on Friday night to put the bike away in my shed. Barely made it. We got ~15 inches of snow from Friday into Saturday....

The long wait begins

Hey....we're almost neighbors. I feel your pain as it sucks here in Coldwater. The bikes all cleaned and put away until the salts off the road next spring. The closest I'll get to another ride is to go out to the trailer and sit on it.

It was no fun driving home in it late last night. Wet slushy roads are not my favourite! Fortunately I live on the east side of Lake Simcoe and by the time I rounded the lake it had turned to rain. Riding is over for the next few months :(.
On the bright side I have just installed a 75,000 btu heater in my garage so there will be plenty of wrenching through the cold months and I hope to wheel out a couple of nice Nortons in the Spring.

Back