dave64

Mr
Ride
Triumph Roadster 2010
Here are some pics for the day only had my phone , This event is getting bigger now Australian riders , USA riders , UK riders and Kiwi riders . Their was some talk next year Kevin swantz and another big name yank coming out .

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    229.3 KB · Views: 3
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 4
  • c.JPG
    c.JPG
    234.5 KB · Views: 3
  • d.JPG
    d.JPG
    289.4 KB · Views: 2
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 2
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    213.5 KB · Views: 2
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    212.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 3
Some nice machines Dave, if I had a choice of any of them I would choose the Egli Vincent ,The fritz Egli Framed Vincents were the ultimate machine in their day, a brilliant frame designer and builder .
I was gonna' say the same thing, Ken beat me to it!

Well Dave your day looks like it turned out great. Nice shots of some good looking bikes mate. Egli Vincent works for me too. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Dave, I needed that!;)
heavy-snow-in-south-bozeman_1.jpg

Not my neighborhood, but a reasonable facsimile of what it looks like here after two snow storms in the last 3 days.

Last edited:
The Elgi Vincent would be my choice too, I have heard one going full song around the Island when the the historics have done support to the Worlds SBK.
I keep saying I am going to go down there and marshal at the event keep getting an invite but just a bad time of year for me, most of my Marshal mates from down in Vic do marshal at it and say it is a great event even better than the Moto GP

Back