Interesting Editorial on Safety gear

Chris Kelley

Turbocharged
Ride
'13 Rocket III Roadster
Found this site a while ago when trying to convince my lady she might like to ride her own motorcycle (still haven't convinced her). She's posted an informative and interesting take on safety gear and since it's a topic that comes up often here I thought some of you might find it an interesting read.

http://themotolady.com/motorcycle-safety-gear/

Last edited:
She has some great articles, thanks for pointing this out. :thumbsup:

She does a thing where she features 'motoladies' who submit something. Figure it'd be cool if you and or the other ladies here submitted something. Would look forward to the "Dafuq you ride?" reactions.

LOL
She does a thing where she features 'motoladies' who submit something. Figure it'd be cool if you and or the other ladies here submitted something. Would look forward to the "Dafuq you ride?" reactions.
I actually already get that response everywhere I go, only half because of my size, the other half is that they have no idea what my beast is.

I am currently writing a review of the R3 from a short chicks perspective, and am planning to submit it to www.womenridersnow.com when my perfectionist self feels it is complete and I can get some friends to go follow me around in a car with a camera. Perhaps I'll toss it to this woman's blog, too.

Back