Info needed on TOR exhaust???

Based upon my experience last year, the TORs look the exact same as the stockers.
TORS weigh much less as they do not have those cat converters in them. I used the stock cross-over as it is completely clear and non restrictive.
The TORs are louder than stock, BUT, they are NOT loud! All my previous motors have been much louder. This is not nearly as loud as most Harleys.
The TORs are quiet cruising 80 - 90 mph on a freeway and have a sweet little rumble when revved up. Nothing to harm the ears!
To me, the motor is QUIETLY STRONG sounding and surprisingly I have grown to like the calm over the past 20K miles.
Spent a career copping in Tacoma and I have crisscrossed the entire country coast to coast. Nobody I have seen has been offended by the sound of my TORs.
I feel LE in WA, as a state, is pretty lax on loud pipes.

Based upon my experience last year, the TORs look the exact same as the stockers.
TORS weigh much less as they do not have those cat converters in them. I used the stock cross-over as it is completely clear and non restrictive.
The TORs are louder than stock, BUT, they are NOT loud! All my previous motors have been much louder. This is not nearly as loud as most Harleys.
The TORs are quiet cruising 80 - 90 mph on a freeway and have a sweet little rumble when revved up. Nothing to harm the ears!
To me, the motor is QUIETLY STRONG sounding and surprisingly I have grown to like the calm over the past 20K miles.
Spent a career copping in Tacoma and I have crisscrossed the entire country coast to coast. Nobody I have seen has been offended by the sound of my TORs.
I feel LE in WA, as a state, is pretty lax on loud pipes.

Thanks, appreciate the info. "Sounds" ;) like pipes I want.

"Copping" as in police officer? If so thank for your service.

I also hear some real loud HDs, seams not to be an issue.

I like my TORS but I miss being able to ride on paved roads. These dirt roads are getting tiresome.

In this area, out in the country hills a lot of paved roads turn into gravel....And that officer is the reason I have TORs.

Tried one gravel road. Not for me? Was he'll even trying to turn bike around to get off it. Thick gravel, narrow road.

Thanks, appreciate the info. "Sounds" ;) like pipes I want.

"Copping" as in police officer? If so thank for your service.

I also hear some real loud HDs, seams not to be an issue.

Strange, I know; but, since riding my R3R with TORs a lot and my big loud V2K V-Twin not so much, I now find loud ass Harleys a little aggravating.
Noise should equate with speed!

Strange, I know; but, since riding my R3R with TORs a lot and my big loud V2K V-Twin not so much, I now find loud ass Harleys a little aggravating.
Noise should equate with speed!
[/quote

Love the sound of R3R at higher RPMs Thinking TORs will sound better AT lower RPM.

Don't really wish to go there - BUT - Noting sounds better than a big ass V-Twin, in my opinion.
I have gotten used to the quieter 2300 and now love its song.

Roger,
I have some riding buds in Tri Cities and in Union Gap.
I'll have to give ya a yank when next riding through the area.
Buy ya a cup or something.
1olbull

Back