I thought I'd share a nice arvo in My Paradise

HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
Often when travelling around this awesome country of ours I might say "Geez I wouldn't mind moving here" and there are spots in QLD, Northern NSW, Tassie and even Victoria that I would like to live but then I go for a walk into town as we did today it was 5pm and 12 degree's C, we had near clear sky, the colours in the clouds were stunning this prompted me to pull out the I-phone and do a selfie with Ann plus take a couple as we walked back over the bridge
IMG_0590.JPG
IMG_0591.JPG
IMG_0592.JPG
IMG_0593.JPG

Nice shot of the Haven Mate ,when I was a young fella in the 60s we used to ride our Triumphs ect up to the top of the Skillion ,after we made sure Sgt Lambert was home, the old Terrigal Police station was just over the bridge on the Wamberal side and he lived at the rear of the station if the Police car was in the you could run amuck within reason:sneaky:

no pictures today but just wanted to say that it was shorts a T shirt weather again, didnt even need the light jacket I was wearing yesterday got up to 17 today and this is supposed to be Winter ..... ha ha

no pictures today but just wanted to say that it was shorts a T shirt weather again, didnt even need the light jacket I was wearing yesterday got up to 17 today and this is supposed to be Winter ..... ha ha

Was that an opening for someone to make comment about hiding the Ford logo on the light jacket? o_O Nah I better not. Don't want to start a Ford/Holden debate on a Triumph site. :)

loved the Fords of old (60's and 70's) the modern ones are like the modern Holden's all about style but the mechanicals are sh!te, probably come out the same parts bin

Back