I rode today. Its 34 degrees. I was so warm.....

rabtech

.040 Over
I was too amazed by the new TTS supercharger that I was warm all over with excitement. I havent had this much fun since ..... since .......since ....... I cant even remember....:rolleyes:

It cranks easy, it idles perfect and it makes soooo much power. It just pulls your freaking arms off. It was worth every penny. It is soooooo cool to shift gears now and hear that blow off valve...:D

I hope it gets above 50 degrees tomm. I will have to play a hour or so before the temp drops back down..

You would have a hard time coaxing a ****** rocket into a race if you pulled up on his left side. Or if he heard you coming. :cool:

Yer gona get frost bite.The adrenalin goes to your brain not your finger tips or towes. Now take it home and check your work..You put the blower on really fast. Listen to pappa Jack Re check all the torques and see if you have a rear tire left..And remember that clutch, don't twist until its fully engaged..BJC

Last edited:
yea, I have to go over it again. I used red lock tight on nearly every bolt. But it never hurts to double check.

Does anyone know how much boost this is pushing?
And , Richard mentioned that I needed to hook somewhere special to connect a boost gauge. I didnt write that down. Where was he speaking of? It seems like he said I had to connect maybe across all three intakes?????

Hombre,front and center

yea, I have to go over it again. I used red lock tight on nearly every bolt. But it never hurts to double check.

And , Richard mentioned that I needed to hook somewhere special to connect a boost gauge. I didnt write that down. Where was he speaking of? It seems like he said I had to connect maybe across all three intakes?????

I think thats overkill..But what do I know.Ive only blown V Twins And V8s .. Would you have to tap 8 on a v8?? Think I heard 6 lbs max..Dont go getten any ideas about different pullys..AHAHA

The Rotrex blower on the R3 makes 14psi boost at 7000 RPM with the pulley supplied by TTS. :eek:

Best place to connect your boost gauge is in the crossover pipe, near the blow-off valve. You will have to weld a threaded boss into the aluminum pipe. You might consider a temp gauge sensor here as well (I am). There are very nice boost/temp combo gauges available.

Riding a supercharged R3 is highly addictive... way more so than riding a rice rocket. Why? Brute Force = Mass x Acceleration = Exzileration! :D

So How Much Is The Total Cost Of Putting This System On The Rocket.

TTS is presently redesigning the supercharger mount in aluminum with an integral cover. This will replace the current stainless steel mounting bracket... and will raise the retail price from 2800 GBP (now) to 3000 GBP. :eek:

Due to the weak US Dollar, that's $5640 (now) plus shipping ($100-150). Expect the Dollar to weaken more, so with the new pricing, you could be looking at almost $6300 for the delivered kit.

The kit is not difficult to install, but if you want a good deal on installation and dyno tuning, I'll get you a quote from Cycle Solutions (soon to be TTS Install Center).

Riding a supercharged R3 is highly addictive... way more so than riding a rice rocket. Why? Brute Force = Mass x Acceleration = Exzileration!------------ ---I would hope you get something for $20.000 more. Show me a blown rocket 2300 ccs that has beaten a NA 1352 ccs or 1340 ccs ****** cricket. Apples to oranges.Give me a break. 100 ft. races dont count..Whats the matter, board with your BEMMER? How many rice rockets have you road lately? Just unbelieveable.

TTS is presently redesigning the supercharger mount in aluminum with an integral cover. This will replace the current stainless steel mounting bracket... and will raise the retail price from 2800 GBP (now) to 3000 GBP. :eek:

Due to the weak US Dollar, that's $5640 (now) plus shipping ($100-150). Expect the Dollar to weaken more, so with the new pricing, you could be looking at almost $6300 for the delivered kit.

The kit is not difficult to install, but if you want a good deal on installation and dyno tuning, I'll get you a quote from Cycle Solutions (soon to be TTS Install Center).

You can blow a ****** cricket for S3.600 and put out almost twice the HP..Give up.Yea I see you,ve been gettin some good deals.

Back