I guess I made it...

R3Tex

Living Legend
Ride
'13 Rocket III Roadster
Got this email today...

Congratulations, your ride verification is completed and can be paid for using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or PayPal. If this is not convenient way to pay, please send a note to: mkneebone@gmail.com and Mike will work out details with you. It is a great honor to have you on board. ************* This is to Certify that on the 25th of July 2015, Morris Cox rode a 2009 Triumph Rocket III a total of 1,111 grueling miles in less than twenty-four hours starting in Brookshire, Texas; continuing on to San Antonio, Texas; Fort Stockton, Texas; El Paso, Texas; and Albuquerque, New Mexico before ending in Taos, New Mexico while participating in the SaddleSore 1000. The SaddleSore 1000 was conducted under very strict guidelines set forth by the Iron Butt Association. Only a handful of riders from around the world have managed to solve the challenges such a grueling ride involves. ************* This is to Certify that in July of 2015, Morris Cox rode a 2009 Triumph Rocket III a total of 1,517 grueling miles in less than thirty-six hours starting in Brookshire, Texas; continuing on to San Antonio, Texas; El Paso, Texas; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Taos, New Mexico; and Alamosa, Colorado before ending in Delta, Colorado while participating in the Bun Burner 1500. The Bun Burner 1500 was conducted under very strict guidelines set forth by the Iron Butt Association. Only a handful of riders from around the world have managed to solve the challenges such a grueling ride involves. ************* Best regards, Lena Huizenga, IBA Verification

Anybody else do any endurance riding?

Got this email today...

Congratulations, your ride verification is completed and can be paid for using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or PayPal. If this is not convenient way to pay, please send a note to: mkneebone@gmail.com and Mike will work out details with you. It is a great honor to have you on board. ************* This is to Certify that on the 25th of July 2015, Morris Cox rode a 2009 Triumph Rocket III a total of 1,111 grueling miles in less than twenty-four hours starting in Brookshire, Texas; continuing on to San Antonio, Texas; Fort Stockton, Texas; El Paso, Texas; and Albuquerque, New Mexico before ending in Taos, New Mexico while participating in the SaddleSore 1000. The SaddleSore 1000 was conducted under very strict guidelines set forth by the Iron Butt Association. Only a handful of riders from around the world have managed to solve the challenges such a grueling ride involves. ************* This is to Certify that in July of 2015, Morris Cox rode a 2009 Triumph Rocket III a total of 1,517 grueling miles in less than thirty-six hours starting in Brookshire, Texas; continuing on to San Antonio, Texas; El Paso, Texas; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Taos, New Mexico; and Alamosa, Colorado before ending in Delta, Colorado while participating in the Bun Burner 1500. The Bun Burner 1500 was conducted under very strict guidelines set forth by the Iron Butt Association. Only a handful of riders from around the world have managed to solve the challenges such a grueling ride involves. ************* Best regards, Lena Huizenga, IBA Verification

I've done many 100 mile rides on a bicycle (road bike) on this saddle and some 40 miler mountain bike rides on gnarly singletrack trails........................ Does that count????
$h*t, even though I didn't have an engine to propel me, I believe you are the tougher arse !!! :mad:
BUTT.. if you really wanna be tuff mount this saddle on your Rocket & start your own class. It's like sitting on a 2X4 turned on it's side :eek:
Seriously though, that's impressive!

Got this email today...

Impressive achievements!!! :thumbsup:
In a word, Amigo, NOPE! :rolleyes:
I have pain every day and it don't help get me hard, so I reckon more pain on purpose is NOT necessary. :banghead:
Plus I be a sissy . . . :p :D

Back