How to Install Triple K&Ns Under BearClaw

I cant seem to buy a dynojet oxygen eliminator. The link originally posted takes me to the site with the eliminator, but I cant check out. Anyone else had this problem?

I cant seem to buy a dynojet oxygen eliminator. The link originally posted takes me to the site with the eliminator, but I cant check out. Anyone else had this problem?

JK,

I also had the same problem this morning , to get round it I copied the part number from Pig9r's link and then went to the main Dynojet site home page and carried out a search using the pasted part number to get the item page to come up. From there ordering it was straight forward.

Good luck

Tony

IAT Sensor

Pig9r:

Have made a change on install. Instead of having the IAT (Intake Air Temp) sensor

hanging outside the true air flow. I modified # 1 K&N and snipped a hole for the

sensor in it. Clean well blow/vacuum so debris doesn't end up inside. Sealed the

sensor with clear silicone caulk inside/outside, this eliminates any air leaks as well as

providing a secure mount. Sensor protrudes perfectly into the filter and parallel to the

air flow. Which means the true IAT is getting to the ECU.

Of course Flipmeisters Specialty Products has all 6 filters in stock, most all the time. You'll find them on my website....

www.flipmeisters.com

Go to the Filter page and choose your filters......

The RU2780 Pod Filters I offer as a group of 3
The 62-1340 Crankcase Filter (which replaces the breather hose because you'll be using the air box for storage......
The 62-1560 Air Temperature Sensor Filter

My prices are very competitive and you'll find my shipping is lower than my competitors.

While you are there, don't hesitate to buy some of my other offerings..........:D

Hey flip .... have you tinkered with the idea of making something to replace the bear claw? You know, covers the edge of the tank and fastners while exposing the tripple K&N's? It sounds like a best seller to me! (royalties may be sent to .....);)

O2 Eliminator Needed?

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie to the R3 (2 weeks now), but a long time drag racer. I'm starting with a TuneBoy and the triple K&N filter mod. Is the O2 eliminator needed if the appropriate TuneBoy settings are made? The Dynojet website is forcing me thru a labyrinth of Canadian distributors and dealers, none of which seem to have the 76423016 SKU available. Thanks.

Back