How many of you bought the Roadster & added bags plus a shield?

C908

.020 Over
Ride
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
As a possible future owner I'm doing a lot of research on the Roadster and the touring model. I really don't want to sacrafice 40 horsepower plus I like the looks of the double headlight and the gauges. As a rule I usually get a bike with hard bags but I would consider leather bags.I was wondering how many of you were on the fence of which Rocket to get for the reasons I mentioned. Also wondering how many ended up choosing the Roadster and then added bags and a shield. I know it's best to go ride both bikes which I intend to do once we get past winter. In the mean time I would really appreciate your thoughts and comments. I currently ride a 2010 Ultra Classic that looks like a Streetglide.

Ride both and decide which fits you best. Don't worry about the 40hp, it can be easily recovered. Of course, if one looks better to you than the other that matters as well. Although, the Rocket isn't a particularly good looking motorcycle in any variation. But like most fat chicks, she's got a great personality.

Ride both and decide which fits you best. Don't worry about the 40hp, it can be easily recovered. Of course, if one looks better to you than the other that matters as well. Although, the Rocket isn't a particularly good looking motorcycle in any variation. But like most fat chicks, she's got a great personality.

I guess I've got bad M/C taste, because I've liked the way my Roadster looks since the first time I laid eyes on it.

Nice Screen Rick. I have the same
IMG_0847.JPG

Back