How many miles?

T Evans

Supercharged
What is the most known miles on a Rocket? Who has put the most miles on their Rocket? You see Goldwings among others that have over 100,000 miles on them and still going strong. I was wondering how many miles I can expect to get out of my 06 Classic? I have owned my bike for a year and have put about 9,000 on it and 7,000 miles of that have been after the upgrade. I purchased the bike used with 11,000 on it and it now has 20,500. I was just wondering how many years I can expect to ride this 06 before I will need to replace it?

Big T

From the other site they said that some guy down under has over 275,000 klm on his. Now that guy is a biker.
I guess if you take care and do the maintenance on these things they should last a long, loooong time.

Thanks guys

thats right and there's onother one of our Ulysses members has just clocked 300,000. He's lost track of how many tyres he gone through but has only ever has regular servicing!!!!!!!!

Incidently I also have a '96 1100 Shadow ACE thats done 104,000. Still looks as new and only ever regular service. Must admit though the Rocket will accumulate klms a lot quicker as it's so nice to ride.

Back