Tank

Supercharged
Hey lads;
Its been a long cold winter for us up in Canada and im sure some of you in the states. That being said im ready to get my big winter upgrade ordered.

So i need to know has anyone ordered a Hoppe fairing, if so is there any upgrades you'd recommend amp, windshield change etc.....

Has anyone had any issues with them or bad customer service??

I'll probably be calling Monday to place the order so your input is appreciated!

Hey lads;
Its been a long cold winter for us up in Canada and im sure some of you in the states. That being said im ready to get my big winter upgrade ordered.

So i need to know has anyone ordered a Hoppe fairing, if so is there any upgrades you'd recommend amp, windshield change etc.....

Has anyone had any issues with them or bad customer service??

I'll probably be calling Monday to place the order so your input is appreciated!
I cannot comment on the Hoppe, but I went with a Tsukayu Brand. Very well made and fitted great.

Attachments

• DSC01393.JPG
    DSC01393.JPG
    609.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC01398.JPG
    DSC01398.JPG
    738.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC01394.JPG
    DSC01394.JPG
    573 KB · Views: 6
Hoppe is made here in SE Wi. So there are quite a few around. A good friend has one on for about 4 years now. Fit and finish was very good. His only complaint was that the speakers were not loud enough. That being said, He has a HD with loud pipes. Listining to the speakers while the bike is off seems it would be loud enough on a quieter bike. They do make bigger amps and now have better speakers available. Hoppe is quality. Only trouble with the Batwing on a Rocket is when you to the ton...the front end may get a little light. Not a problem on most Harleys if ya know what I mean.

So i ordered the fairing yesterday after a few phone calls to both Hoppe and Triumph.

Fingers crossed!

Tsukayu said their fairing woukd not fut unless the aux lights were relocated.

Not true mine fit perfectly. Its a Tsukayu. look at my avatar. or my photos in my profile.

Well, I'm not into tat sort of thing but if you are it looks pretty good and as if it will do the job.

I would like a fairing but would want one with some gauges and GPS only. No speakers since I use Bluetooth to listen to my tunes on the GPS. Can not locate anything like that. Seems they cater to the Hardly crowd and boom boxes:evil:

Back