Rhode Warrior

Supercharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III
About half way done on my hillclimb project. I started with a YZ426F roller. I raked the frame and stretched the backbone 4". Swingarm stretched 12". I rebuilt the front half of the frame to accept a 750cc triple cylinder 2 stroke Kawasaki H2 engine and fabricated the chambers from 2 sets of FMF fatty pipes for a Banshee. New electronics and a regulator that allows me to run without a battery. Custom suspension from Cannon Racecraft. If I ever get a chance I could finish it in about 2 weeks. I will be racing it in Massachusetts and New Hampshire at AMA events.

b_131453.jpg

b_114115.jpg

b_215326.jpg

b_235413.jpg

b_151840.jpg

b_165950.jpg

All motor mounts are rubber mount. The front motor mount will have the rubber mounts in the frame, all others are in the cases.

Top mount fabricated. One more to go.

More parts. Just received my CDI and super regulator from Lakeland. Quick turnaround and great communication. The cases on both are way nicer than they need to be. Nice job Jim. :salut:

Suspension components

Backbone stiffener/wiring chase

Frame bracing fab

Braces in, just need to finish a little welding. Footpeg mounts removed to relocate.

Time for a little "inspiration". :mrgreen:

Welcome to Monson Massachusetts.

Seems pretty harmless.

What's that "sharp rise" in the background?

There it is! Looks a lot steeper and longer in person. :eye: The top peak is near vertical and you're creeping by the time you get there. Should be a blast. :salut:

Got the last welds done and added the bungs for the EGT sensors.

This design is the best way I could figure to be able to use triple fatty pipes upswept. They really don't stick out past the engine and they're not in the way of anything. The kick starter and front fender didn't need to be modified either. Plenty of leg room too.

Back