Hi from accross the pond.

644Steve

Standard Bore
Ride
R3T
Hi Guys.. just bought an 09 R3T 17k on the clock black and red beauty
First british bike ive owned normally go for big cruisers Goldwing Gl1800 or similiar but wanted something iconic and the R3T hopefully fits the bill.
I am looking to get a workshop manual but failing in the UK nobody stocks them and the UK forum for R3T is pretty much dead !!!!
So if any kind person has one on PDF or similiar I would be extremely gratefull if it was sent to me via Email.
Thanks in anticipation and safe riding

Welcome from Germany! You'll certainly appreciate the change. The rocket has it all! I'd love to help you out, but completely different bike. I'm sure someone with a Tourer will be able to assist.

Welcome from Germany! You'll certainly appreciate the change. The rocket has it all! I'd love to help you out, but completely different bike. I'm sure someone with a Tourer will be able to assist.
Hi from UK yeah I hope to enjoy some good weather dry rides soon !"!!!

Welcome aboard. Some of us have a manual for the non-Touring (note: not Tourer) models in pdf so perhaps there's one for the Touring floating around too. I will say that it's a real pain to navigate so well worth the trouble getting a paper version if you can, even if it means printing off all 800 or so pages.

Hi Guys.. just bought an 09 R3T 17k on the clock black and red beauty
First british bike ive owned normally go for big cruisers Goldwing Gl1800 or similiar but wanted something iconic and the R3T hopefully fits the bill.
I am looking to get a workshop manual but failing in the UK nobody stocks them and the UK forum for R3T is pretty much dead !!!!
So if any kind person has one on PDF or similiar I would be extremely gratefull if it was sent to me via Email.
Thanks in anticipation and safe riding

Welcome from West Michigan ! I have a manual in PDF that covers the Touring. It's to big to send through this thread. Start a "conversation" with me and include your email address and I'll send it to you. Fred

Good onya Fred. :thumbsup:

You made me go and look at mine. Turns out I have 2 versions - one is just for the RIII and is 437 pages, but the other is for the Standard/Classic/Touring and is 627 pages. How about that. Been said before but a good idea when traveling is to carry copies on both thumb drive and CD. Takes up no room and you never know where you'll need it or what sort of facilities they'll have.

Welcome from West Michigan ! I have a manual in PDF that covers the Touring. It's to big to send through this thread. Start a "conversation" with me and include your email address and I'll send it to you. Fred
Hi Fred not sure if you got the info via "conversation" bloody computers !!

Good onya Fred. :thumbsup:

You made me go and look at mine. Turns out I have 2 versions - one is just for the RIII and is 437 pages, but the other is for the Standard/Classic/Touring and is 627 pages. How about that. Been said before but a good idea when traveling is to carry copies on both thumb drive and CD. Takes up no room and you never know where you'll need it or what sort of facilities they'll have.
I emailed it to myself and saved it on my iPhone - in iBooks. works a treat

Welcome, +1 on a paper copy of the service manual, I like making photo copies of wiring diagrams then trace out the circuit your working on make notes ect. Your on the right site and enjoy your new ride.

Back