Hi all! Just got a new R3 but missing toolkit and owners manual?

Juargasm

Standard Bore
Ride
2014 R. III Roadster
Hey guys,

Just had a quick question. I downloaded an owners manual online but now I realize that im missing the entire toolkit that is supposed to be under the seat.. That is supposed to come with the bike right? Just want to be sure just incase the dealer makes an excuse for the missing equipment.. Happy and safe riding!! Thanks.

One came with mine, but that was 8 years ago. I have no idea where it is now.

Hmm.. Yeah, I was looking for someplace to store my insurance and information cards and had to download the Owners manual to figure out where the storage compartment was. Thats when i figured out I was missing the entire toolkit and manual!! I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't an aftermarket accessory.

Although (aside from the not wanting to get less than you paid for) the good way to have a tool kit is to hit up Amazon or something and pick up a Kriega tool-roll and then compose one that has all the stuff you need in the form of quality tools that will do the job.

Hey guys,

Just had a quick question. I downloaded an owners manual online but now I realize that im missing the entire toolkit that is supposed to be under the seat.. That is supposed to come with the bike right? Just want to be sure just incase the dealer makes an excuse for the missing equipment.. Happy and safe riding!! Thanks.

Hello mate.

Got my 2014 R3R Delivered the other day and am finding my way around her. I did check out the tool kit located under the seat which was there , athough my wife has more tools in her handbag. Really would not miss it and a DIY seletion in a washbag would probably be a much better option anyway. G.

I also didn't get either with my bike. I made them order the manual. The tool kit, I have tools, and I never carry it on my bikes anyways so don't really care.

Hello Juargasm and welcome from VA. Go back and get your tools kit. It aint much but better than nothing...

Back