slidderhd

Turbocharged
Ride
2008 R3T
During any acceleration, I have no issues. But during deceleration or light throttle in turns, she hesitates. I changed spark plugs, but still no good. Valves don't rattle. Any ideas? Slowly getting worse.

I am having the same issues. Hope someone chimes in but in my reserch it looks to be the primary TPS.

I'd be checking the ISCV /TPS adjustment in the tests screen on TuneECU it will take you thru adjusting the TPS and Stepper Motor and if they are set right (can be a bit fiddly but persevere) and make sure it is right on with a difference of 1.2 volt between the too. also what tune number are you running

I'd be checking the ISCV /TPS adjustment in the tests screen on TuneECU it will take you thru adjusting the TPS and Stepper Motor and if they are set right (can be a bit fiddly but persevere) and make sure it is right on with a difference of 1.2 volt between the too. also what tune number are you running
Low tension connections to coils always suspect, HT leads on early models have been known to break down.

So, I found I had a Can-Buss error code. I reset it, and also the tps and reset adjustments. I then did the 12 minute tune. All looks good. I will take her or tomorrow to see if it helps.

Well it could only be a few things I would think but I'd check and clean or replace the following, replace only after testing the part to verify it is bad :

Air Filter
Plug Wires
Plugs
TPS
TB Balance
Secondary Plates for sticking if you still have them
Fuel Filter
I'd also check the air intake in whole for leaks and cracks
Reload tune and reset/adapt after all this complete

If it is none of those things it's time for joy of troubleshooting all the vacuum lines, and all the remaining hardware that can affect fueling such as throttle cables, fuel pump, o2 sensor, IAT and MAP sensor etc. Not fun...

Last edited:
Back