Help W Eastern Beaver Mod

Have a look at the instructions he gives you for instalation
Link Removed

" With fusepanel main leads, you connect to your auxiliary fuse panel instead of the battery."

However, I have no auxilary fuse panel that I know of. So I guess I will have to wait and add in the fuse holder.

" With fusepanel main leads, you connect to your auxiliary fuse panel instead of the battery."

However, I have no auxilary fuse panel that I know of. So I guess I will have to wait and add in the fuse holder.

The key word is "auxilary". The Rocket doesn't have an auxilary fuse panel, just a main panel that you really shouldn't mess with.

EB is talking about one of their other products such as the PC-8 or the 3-circuit solution. I have the PC-8 and it works great.

For the short term, you are better off going down to your local auto parts place and buying a <$5 fuse holder.

The key word is "auxilary". The Rocket doesn't have an auxilary fuse panel, just a main panel that you really shouldn't mess with.

EB is talking about one of their other products such as the PC-8 or the 3-circuit solution. I have the PC-8 and it works great.

For the short term, you are better off going down to your local auto parts place and buying a <$5 fuse holder.

On my way out to get one right now, thanks for all the help guys.

Because the headlights are so important, I would only use solder terminals for connections....and shrink tubing to protect from corrosion. Make sure all connections are secure to prevent shorting out.

Back