Help W Eastern Beaver Mod

desertw0lf

.060 Over
So I ordered my EB switched headlight mod. However, I got the version with the fuse panel connect... The Rocket 3 does not have an auxilary fuse panel, does it? Is there a spot in the main fuse panel I can connect this thing? I meant to order the connected-to-battery version, but will have to work w what I have without spending any more money if possible.

EB Kit mod

So I ordered my EB switched headlight mod. However, I got the version with the fuse panel connect... The Rocket 3 does not have an auxilary fuse panel, does it? Is there a spot in the main fuse panel I can connect this thing? I meant to order the connected-to-battery version, but will have to work w what I have without spending any more money if possible.

I would run a heavy cable from batt pos + through an 20 amp inline fuse holder and connect inline fuse to the fuse panel cable of the kit.

reverse order..fuse panel cable to inline 20 amp fuse holder conect to the length of heavy cable going to the battery pos +

New cable has to be heavy enough to carry 20 amp if you have twin h/lamps

Hope this helps

I would run a heavy cable from batt pos + through an 20 amp inline fuse holder and connect inline fuse to the fuse panel cable of the kit.

reverse order..fuse panel cable to inline 20 amp fuse holder conect to the length of heavy cable going to the battery pos +

Hope this helps

Can i not connect directly to the fuse panel?

Can i not connect directly to the fuse panel?

I dont think so
the whole Idea is to feed the h/lamps directly from battery pos+ so that you bypass the Ign switch..

If you use the fuse panel I am sure you would be back on the Ign switch..normally the fuse panel has Ign switch connection.

I dont think so
the whole Idea is to feed the h/lamps directly from battery pos+ so that you bypass the Ign switch..

If you use the fuse panel I am sure you would be back on the Ign switch..normally the fuse panel has Ign switch connection.

:( Looks like I'll be waiting a good long while to get it installed, then. Don't have any more money to spend into this for a little while have to pay off the card from other purchases, first. Also not sure I have the electrical know-how to not screw it up.

:( Looks like I'll be waiting a good long while to get it installed, then. Don't have any more money to spend into this for a little while have to pay off the card from other purchases, first. Also not sure I have the electrical know-how to not screw it up.

Its not that difficult.. just seems that way do you have the part no.

Link Removed

Second one on this page.

This One ??

H4 Dual Headlight Weatherproof Relay Kit w/Lo Cut
This Kit is the same Kit as above but with the addition of LO beam Cut switching wires. This feature allows the headlight to be off during startup. A SPST switch is needed. See my Switches Page here.

OK you will notice he is saying you need a handle bar swtch

Back